Thursday’s AGG1 Academy pick – TH55: Why are My Neighbors Complaining about Blasting and What Can I Do about It?
Presenter: Doug Rudenko, Vibra-Tech Engineers At most mining operations, blast vibration levels are kept well below established criteria, yet compliance with the regulations does not always solve the conflicts arising from blasting operations. Mine operators often resort to random changes in ...
Smart Strategies for Better Drilling and Blasting
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1048 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry301 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views