Thursday’s AGG1 Academy pick – TH55: Why are My Neighbors Complaining about Blasting and What Can I Do about It?
Presenter: Doug Rudenko, Vibra-Tech Engineers At most mining operations, blast vibration levels are kept well below established criteria, yet compliance with the regulations does not always solve the conflicts arising from blasting operations. Mine operators often resort to random changes in ...
Smart Strategies for Better Drilling and Blasting
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri512 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry236 Views