Thursday’s AGG1 Academy pick – TH55: Why are My Neighbors Complaining about Blasting and What Can I Do about It?
Presenter: Doug Rudenko, Vibra-Tech Engineers At most mining operations, blast vibration levels are kept well below established criteria, yet compliance with the regulations does not always solve the conflicts arising from blasting operations. Mine operators often resort to random changes in ...
Smart Strategies for Better Drilling and Blasting
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)333 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars324 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)287 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees269 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter202 Views