Tags: vibratory feeder
Wesley J. Sherwood Jr., crusher feed controller, age 22, was killed on Dec.15, 2011, when he fell into an operating jaw crusher, according to a report from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). Sherwood was last seen standing on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs709 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries277 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity219 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding205 Views