Tags: Vice President Joe Biden
Vice President Joe Biden, along with Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Gina McCarthy and Department of Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack, have announced new steps the Obama administration plans to take as part of its Build America Investment Initiative. These steps include ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on May 6 announced $2 billion in high-speed rail awards providing an unprecedented investment to speed up trains in the Northeast Corridor, expand service in the Midwest, and provide new, state-of-the-art locomotives and rail cars ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today announced a new bonding education program aimed at helping qualified small and disadvantaged businesses compete for government contracting opportunities. In collaboration with the Surety and Fidelity Association of America (SFAA), the U.S. Department of Transportation’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151626 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151066 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1029 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production727 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success521 Views