Tags: Vice President of Sales and Marketing Brad Murphy
Subaru Industrial Power Products will expand the assembly of its V-Twin engine line and move production from the current Robin Manufacturing facility in Hudson, Wis., to Subaru’s existing facility in Tokyo, Japan. The move will consolidate all engine production to Japan. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries261 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views