Tags: Vice President of Sales and Marketing Brad Murphy
Subaru Industrial Power Products will expand the assembly of its V-Twin engine line and move production from the current Robin Manufacturing facility in Hudson, Wis., to Subaru’s existing facility in Tokyo, Japan. The move will consolidate all engine production to Japan. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1943 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC798 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania522 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up456 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant318 Views