Tags: Vice President of Sales and Marketing Brad Murphy
Subaru Industrial Power Products will expand the assembly of its V-Twin engine line and move production from the current Robin Manufacturing facility in Hudson, Wis., to Subaru’s existing facility in Tokyo, Japan. The move will consolidate all engine production to Japan. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views