Tags: vice president of sales and marketing
Manufacturer news: Eriez’s Ingram named president of PEMA; Skelly and Loy’s Sandra Loy Bell honored with ACEC/PA award; Barlow Strategic Sales & Marketing hires Nick Skaggs as sales development manager; Finkbiner Equipment joins McCloskey International
Eriez Vice President of Sales and Marketing Charlie Ingram has been appointed president of the Process Equipment Manufacturers Association (PEMA). According to a company press release, the association brings together companies that supply equipment and systems used by process industries ...
Students at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College’s diesel and heavy equipment technician program will have hands-on access to some new instructional aids, following the recent donation by Case Construction Equipment of a diesel engine, transmission and hydraulic pump display from a ...
Charlie Wells has been appointed vice president of sales and marketing for East Manufacturing Corp. In his new position, Wells will be responsible for all facets of direct- and dealer-based selling activities for East aluminum trailers, along with managing the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views