Tags: vice president of sales and marketing
Manufacturer news: Eriez’s Ingram named president of PEMA; Skelly and Loy’s Sandra Loy Bell honored with ACEC/PA award; Barlow Strategic Sales & Marketing hires Nick Skaggs as sales development manager; Finkbiner Equipment joins McCloskey International
Eriez Vice President of Sales and Marketing Charlie Ingram has been appointed president of the Process Equipment Manufacturers Association (PEMA). According to a company press release, the association brings together companies that supply equipment and systems used by process industries ...
Students at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College’s diesel and heavy equipment technician program will have hands-on access to some new instructional aids, following the recent donation by Case Construction Equipment of a diesel engine, transmission and hydraulic pump display from a ...
Charlie Wells has been appointed vice president of sales and marketing for East Manufacturing Corp. In his new position, Wells will be responsible for all facets of direct- and dealer-based selling activities for East aluminum trailers, along with managing the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views