Tags: vice president of sales and marketing
Manufacturer news: Eriez’s Ingram named president of PEMA; Skelly and Loy’s Sandra Loy Bell honored with ACEC/PA award; Barlow Strategic Sales & Marketing hires Nick Skaggs as sales development manager; Finkbiner Equipment joins McCloskey International
Eriez Vice President of Sales and Marketing Charlie Ingram has been appointed president of the Process Equipment Manufacturers Association (PEMA). According to a company press release, the association brings together companies that supply equipment and systems used by process industries ...
Students at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College’s diesel and heavy equipment technician program will have hands-on access to some new instructional aids, following the recent donation by Case Construction Equipment of a diesel engine, transmission and hydraulic pump display from a ...
Charlie Wells has been appointed vice president of sales and marketing for East Manufacturing Corp. In his new position, Wells will be responsible for all facets of direct- and dealer-based selling activities for East aluminum trailers, along with managing the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1130 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1034 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program502 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views