Tags: Victor Mendez commenting on TIGER grants for Chicago
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on July 21 said that work can begin on closing the last three highway-rail grade crossings on the Keystone Corridor with the signing of $24.3 million in grant agreements between the U.S. Department of Transportation ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the Illinois Department of Transportation finalized a $100 grant agreement for the CREATE (Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency) program to begin work on those projects to help reduce rail bottlenecks in the Chicago ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1038 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts356 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views