Tags: Vincent Trosino
Vulcan Materials shareholders on Friday rejected three proposed board changes at the company’s annual investors meeting in Birmingham, Alabama, according to the Birmingham Business Journal. The shareholders voted against declassifying Vulcan’s board, eliminating super majority voting and requiring an independent director ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations245 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers223 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show210 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000156 Views