Tags: Vincent Trosino
Vulcan Materials shareholders on Friday rejected three proposed board changes at the company’s annual investors meeting in Birmingham, Alabama, according to the Birmingham Business Journal. The shareholders voted against declassifying Vulcan’s board, eliminating super majority voting and requiring an independent director ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)269 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees251 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views