Tags: violative conduct
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant415 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March349 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania211 Views
- Lafarge-Holcim merger comes under the gun from Swiss shareholder advisory group163 Views