Tags: violative conduct
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1718 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1086 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up388 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views