Tags: Virginia Department of Mines Minerals and Energy (DMME)
A Greensville County rock quarry and Henrico County sand and gravel mine operated by Vulcan Materials Company have been recognized for outstanding reclamation. The Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy (DMME) and the Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA) presented the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register358 Views