Tags: Virginia Museum of Transportation
A Roanoke, Va., construction executive has been named chairman of the board of TRIP, a national, nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C. Kenneth L. Lanford, president of Roanoke, Va.-based Lanford Brothers Co. Inc., has been involved in the construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting963 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve500 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime244 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry201 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem200 Views