Tags: Virginia Tech
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) has announced that the SME student chapter of Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University won its 2013 student membership challenge with 114 total members. The SME Student Chapter Fall Membership Challenge is an ...
A Roanoke, Va., construction executive has been named chairman of the board of TRIP, a national, nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C. Kenneth L. Lanford, president of Roanoke, Va.-based Lanford Brothers Co. Inc., has been involved in the construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos523 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X361 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views