Tags: Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
VTCA, in conjunction with the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy - Division of Mineral Mining, presented statewide awards. Safety awards were given to Luck Stone, Aggregate Industries and Luck Sand & Gravel. Luck Stone also took home the overall winner ...
The Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA) announced Thursday its endorsement of Terry McAuliffe for Governor. VTCA, an association that represents industries involved in transportation infrastructure, also said it endorses 17 members of the House of Delegates for re-election. The association said it ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy Arkansas In late December, a federal appeals panel upheld a lower court ruling that a Fayetteville city ordinance that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest374 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views