Tags: Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
VTCA, in conjunction with the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy - Division of Mineral Mining, presented statewide awards. Safety awards were given to Luck Stone, Aggregate Industries and Luck Sand & Gravel. Luck Stone also took home the overall winner ...
The Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA) announced Thursday its endorsement of Terry McAuliffe for Governor. VTCA, an association that represents industries involved in transportation infrastructure, also said it endorses 17 members of the House of Delegates for re-election. The association said it ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy Arkansas In late December, a federal appeals panel upheld a lower court ruling that a Fayetteville city ordinance that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry644 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter434 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)267 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees249 Views