Tags: Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
VTCA, in conjunction with the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy - Division of Mineral Mining, presented statewide awards. Safety awards were given to Luck Stone, Aggregate Industries and Luck Sand & Gravel. Luck Stone also took home the overall winner ...
The Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA) announced Thursday its endorsement of Terry McAuliffe for Governor. VTCA, an association that represents industries involved in transportation infrastructure, also said it endorses 17 members of the House of Delegates for re-election. The association said it ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy Arkansas In late December, a federal appeals panel upheld a lower court ruling that a Fayetteville city ordinance that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29138 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views