Tags: Vivid Learning Systems
Vivid Learning Systems is now offering online MSHA training to contractors as well as producers. The training is mapped to MSHA Regulations (30 CFR Parts 46 and 48) and includes Part 46 New Miner, Part 46 Refresher, and Part 48 ...
Keep 'em Safe The use of personal protective equipment is essential to keep employees both safe and healthy. A good safety program is incomplete without providing employees with the proper training and equipment. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Sensear The new SM1xSR Bluetooth ear muffs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety375 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013172 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill134 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029120 Views