Tags: Vivid Learning Systems
Vivid Learning Systems is now offering online MSHA training to contractors as well as producers. The training is mapped to MSHA Regulations (30 CFR Parts 46 and 48) and includes Part 46 New Miner, Part 46 Refresher, and Part 48 ...
Keep 'em Safe The use of personal protective equipment is essential to keep employees both safe and healthy. A good safety program is incomplete without providing employees with the proper training and equipment. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Sensear The new SM1xSR Bluetooth ear muffs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views