Tags: vocational truck market
International on Wednesday, March 21, debuted a brand-new severe service low cab-forward work truck at the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) 2012 trade show being held in Louisville, Ky. Jim Hebe, vice president of North American Sales for International, said the new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety378 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013185 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views