Tags: vocational truck market
International on Wednesday, March 21, debuted a brand-new severe service low cab-forward work truck at the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) 2012 trade show being held in Louisville, Ky. Jim Hebe, vice president of North American Sales for International, said the new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151558 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151030 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production675 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone401 Views