Tags: volatile diesel prices
After a delay due to the 16-day federal government shutdown, total construction numbers for October arrived and were strong. Total construction in 2013 was higher year-over-year by 7.1 percent according to the Commerce Department’s report. Expect continued growth for 2014 as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies427 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views