Tags: volcanic black sand
Members of several local Rotary Clubs--a group of people providing humanitarian services--have joined together to provide residents in the rural mountain areas of northern Nicaragua with a filtration system that uses sand and gravel to produce clean water, according to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]453 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views