Tags: volcanic black sand
Members of several local Rotary Clubs--a group of people providing humanitarian services--have joined together to provide residents in the rural mountain areas of northern Nicaragua with a filtration system that uses sand and gravel to produce clean water, according to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry457 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction449 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way273 Views