Tags: volcanic cinder cone
S is for sunset crater A scenic trek always includes an interesting landmark — a volcanic cinder cone. By Bill Langer My wife, Pammy, and I regularly make a trek from Denver, Colo., to Phoenix, Ariz., to visit our daughter Kimberly, son-in-law Rob, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill898 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]657 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure566 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches398 Views