Tags: volcanic cinder cone
S is for sunset crater A scenic trek always includes an interesting landmark — a volcanic cinder cone. By Bill Langer My wife, Pammy, and I regularly make a trek from Denver, Colo., to Phoenix, Ariz., to visit our daughter Kimberly, son-in-law Rob, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views