Tags: volcanic cinder cone
S is for sunset crater A scenic trek always includes an interesting landmark — a volcanic cinder cone. By Bill Langer My wife, Pammy, and I regularly make a trek from Denver, Colo., to Phoenix, Ariz., to visit our daughter Kimberly, son-in-law Rob, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1040 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts356 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views