Tags: Volvo Construction Equipment EC140D
Volvo Construction Equipment says its new D-Series excavators — the EC140D, EC160D, and EC220D — feature the latest fuel-efficient Tier 4 Interim-compliant Volvo engines and enhanced hydraulics, which means greater digging forces, faster cycle times, and better fuel efficiency. Each ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person496 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views