Tags: Volvo Construction Equipment’s I-See system
Volvo Construction Equipment’s I-See system harnesses the truck’s own kinetic energy to “push” the vehicle up hills, which cuts fuel consumption up to 5 percent. On downhill gradients the same energy is used for acceleration. I-See is linked to the transmission’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1155 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1038 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program564 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents253 Views