Tags: Volvo excavators
Lower operating cost combined with operator comfort were key for Volvo Construction Equipment when designing the EC160E, the company’s newest E-Series crawler excavator. The new machine features a Volvo Tier 4 Final D4 engine that delivers an 8-percent improvement in fuel ...
Volvo Construction Equipment says its new D-Series excavators — the EC140D, EC160D, and EC220D — feature the latest fuel-efficient Tier 4 Interim-compliant Volvo engines and enhanced hydraulics, which means greater digging forces, faster cycle times, and better fuel efficiency. Each ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views