Tags: Volvo excavators
Lower operating cost combined with operator comfort were key for Volvo Construction Equipment when designing the EC160E, the company’s newest E-Series crawler excavator. The new machine features a Volvo Tier 4 Final D4 engine that delivers an 8-percent improvement in fuel ...
Volvo Construction Equipment says its new D-Series excavators — the EC140D, EC160D, and EC220D — feature the latest fuel-efficient Tier 4 Interim-compliant Volvo engines and enhanced hydraulics, which means greater digging forces, faster cycle times, and better fuel efficiency. Each ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding192 Views