Tags: Volvo excavators
Lower operating cost combined with operator comfort were key for Volvo Construction Equipment when designing the EC160E, the company’s newest E-Series crawler excavator. The new machine features a Volvo Tier 4 Final D4 engine that delivers an 8-percent improvement in fuel ...
Volvo Construction Equipment says its new D-Series excavators — the EC140D, EC160D, and EC220D — feature the latest fuel-efficient Tier 4 Interim-compliant Volvo engines and enhanced hydraulics, which means greater digging forces, faster cycle times, and better fuel efficiency. Each ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views