Tags: Volvo FMZ
Volvo Trucks is launching the rugged, new Volvo FMX. Built specifically for heavy construction tasks, this truck will be available on European markets in September, followed by a global rollout during the rest of the year. “We are extremely proud of ...
Despite a massive volcanic eruption in Iceland severely disrupting air travel to Europe to the gigantic Bauma trade fair in Munich, Germany, the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) said the show must go on at the AEM-run North American pavilion ...
Liebherr has unveiled the first of its long-awaited ADT models, the TA230, according to the Bauma 2010 Daily News e-newsletter from Aggregates Business Europe and World Highways. The following is taken from the report: This first truck offers a 30-metric-ton payload in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world302 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior185 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views