Tags: Volvo FMZ
Volvo Trucks is launching the rugged, new Volvo FMX. Built specifically for heavy construction tasks, this truck will be available on European markets in September, followed by a global rollout during the rest of the year. “We are extremely proud of ...
Despite a massive volcanic eruption in Iceland severely disrupting air travel to Europe to the gigantic Bauma trade fair in Munich, Germany, the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) said the show must go on at the AEM-run North American pavilion ...
Liebherr has unveiled the first of its long-awaited ADT models, the TA230, according to the Bauma 2010 Daily News e-newsletter from Aggregates Business Europe and World Highways. The following is taken from the report: This first truck offers a 30-metric-ton payload in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views