Tags: Volvo Penta
Manufacturers news — Volvo Penta and McCloskey join forces; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western; Palfinger names new vice president; Kalyn Siebert joins forces with Worldwide Equipment and Twin State Trailers; J&J Truck Bodies appoints new sales manager
Volvo Penta and McCloskey International announced a new crushing and screening partnership. A Volvo press release states that McCloskey will install Volvo Penta D8, D11, and D13 engines in its mobile jaw, cone, and impactor crushers, and install the Volvo ...
The new bi-fuel, 16-litre Tier 4 Interim engine from Volvo Penta is fueled by a precision blend of natural gas and diesel fuel to provide fuel cost savings and high power density. The TWG1663GE is 100 percent Volvo Penta, with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger303 Views