Tags: Volvo Penta
Manufacturers news — Volvo Penta and McCloskey join forces; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western; Palfinger names new vice president; Kalyn Siebert joins forces with Worldwide Equipment and Twin State Trailers; J&J Truck Bodies appoints new sales manager
Volvo Penta and McCloskey International announced a new crushing and screening partnership. A Volvo press release states that McCloskey will install Volvo Penta D8, D11, and D13 engines in its mobile jaw, cone, and impactor crushers, and install the Volvo ...
The new bi-fuel, 16-litre Tier 4 Interim engine from Volvo Penta is fueled by a precision blend of natural gas and diesel fuel to provide fuel cost savings and high power density. The TWG1663GE is 100 percent Volvo Penta, with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views