Tags: Volvo Penta
Manufacturers news — Volvo Penta and McCloskey join forces; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western; Palfinger names new vice president; Kalyn Siebert joins forces with Worldwide Equipment and Twin State Trailers; J&J Truck Bodies appoints new sales manager
Volvo Penta and McCloskey International announced a new crushing and screening partnership. A Volvo press release states that McCloskey will install Volvo Penta D8, D11, and D13 engines in its mobile jaw, cone, and impactor crushers, and install the Volvo ...
The new bi-fuel, 16-litre Tier 4 Interim engine from Volvo Penta is fueled by a precision blend of natural gas and diesel fuel to provide fuel cost savings and high power density. The TWG1663GE is 100 percent Volvo Penta, with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger450 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register362 Views