Tags: Volvo Penta
Manufacturers news — Volvo Penta and McCloskey join forces; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western; Palfinger names new vice president; Kalyn Siebert joins forces with Worldwide Equipment and Twin State Trailers; J&J Truck Bodies appoints new sales manager
Volvo Penta and McCloskey International announced a new crushing and screening partnership. A Volvo press release states that McCloskey will install Volvo Penta D8, D11, and D13 engines in its mobile jaw, cone, and impactor crushers, and install the Volvo ...
The new bi-fuel, 16-litre Tier 4 Interim engine from Volvo Penta is fueled by a precision blend of natural gas and diesel fuel to provide fuel cost savings and high power density. The TWG1663GE is 100 percent Volvo Penta, with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views