Tags: Volvo Penta
Manufacturers news — Volvo Penta and McCloskey join forces; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western; Palfinger names new vice president; Kalyn Siebert joins forces with Worldwide Equipment and Twin State Trailers; J&J Truck Bodies appoints new sales manager
Volvo Penta and McCloskey International announced a new crushing and screening partnership. A Volvo press release states that McCloskey will install Volvo Penta D8, D11, and D13 engines in its mobile jaw, cone, and impactor crushers, and install the Volvo ...
The new bi-fuel, 16-litre Tier 4 Interim engine from Volvo Penta is fueled by a precision blend of natural gas and diesel fuel to provide fuel cost savings and high power density. The TWG1663GE is 100 percent Volvo Penta, with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views