Tags: Votorantim Cimentos
Recent deal activity continued with the same themes we have seen in the last few years — corporate divestitures for balance sheet management and small strategic bolt-on deals by the sector’s major producers. Vulcan Materials and Lafarge S.A. continue to ...
By George H. Reddin Merger and acquisition activity remains slow, but steady, as the outlook for many construction markets remains flat and disappointing. Spending on U.S. construction projects fell in March, as the biggest drop in government projects in more than ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views