Tags: Votorantim Cimentos
Recent deal activity continued with the same themes we have seen in the last few years — corporate divestitures for balance sheet management and small strategic bolt-on deals by the sector’s major producers. Vulcan Materials and Lafarge S.A. continue to ...
By George H. Reddin Merger and acquisition activity remains slow, but steady, as the outlook for many construction markets remains flat and disappointing. Spending on U.S. construction projects fell in March, as the biggest drop in government projects in more than ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views