Stedman Machine Co. introduced its unnamed vertical roller mill (VRM) for grinding, drying and classifying at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014. The VRM features high-cast chrome balls that rotate in the unit, which the company says produces a tighter particle size distribution than traditional ...
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans. One focus area ...
Stedman Machine Co. will showcase its new Vertical Roller Mill (VRM), an air-swept fine grinding system. It says this fine grinder has improved particle size distribution when compared to a traditional ball mill or old style vertical roller mill. It is designed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs942 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident359 Views
- Three miners injured after air blast following a collapse231 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views