Most crushed stone and sand is produced for use in concrete and asphalt, and there is general agreement that a cubical stone is ideal for use in these products. “The more elongated and flaky the material is, the more water, ...
Crushing for Particle Shape
The Aguilar family didn’t let starting out with nothing but a truck and a screen stop them from turning their small business into a prosperous company. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor The small town of Socorro, N.M., just south of Albuquerque, is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter424 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees232 Views