Most crushed stone and sand is produced for use in concrete and asphalt, and there is general agreement that a cubical stone is ideal for use in these products. “The more elongated and flaky the material is, the more water, ...
Crushing for Particle Shape
The Aguilar family didn’t let starting out with nothing but a truck and a screen stop them from turning their small business into a prosperous company. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor The small town of Socorro, N.M., just south of Albuquerque, is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities404 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views