Most crushed stone and sand is produced for use in concrete and asphalt, and there is general agreement that a cubical stone is ideal for use in these products. “The more elongated and flaky the material is, the more water, ...
Crushing for Particle Shape
The Aguilar family didn’t let starting out with nothing but a truck and a screen stop them from turning their small business into a prosperous company. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor The small town of Socorro, N.M., just south of Albuquerque, is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches196 Views