Tags: Vulcan Board
Vulcan Materials shareholders on Friday rejected three proposed board changes at the company’s annual investors meeting in Birmingham, Alabama, according to the Birmingham Business Journal. The shareholders voted against declassifying Vulcan’s board, eliminating super majority voting and requiring an independent director ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151073 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production749 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success541 Views