Tags: Vulcan Materials second-quarter earnings
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials reported that the company’s aggregates gross margin is up 220 basis points and its overhead expenses are down 16 percent from the second quarter 2011. The nation's largest producer of construction aggregates says that its continued earnings ...
Vulcan Materials Co. noted in its second quarter ended June 30, 2011 — released on Aug. 3 — that average unit sales price increased in all major product lines. Second Quarter Summary and Comparisons with the Prior Year The average unit sales price increased ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned469 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views