Tags: Vulcan Materials second-quarter earnings
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials reported that the company’s aggregates gross margin is up 220 basis points and its overhead expenses are down 16 percent from the second quarter 2011. The nation's largest producer of construction aggregates says that its continued earnings ...
Vulcan Materials Co. noted in its second quarter ended June 30, 2011 — released on Aug. 3 — that average unit sales price increased in all major product lines. Second Quarter Summary and Comparisons with the Prior Year The average unit sales price increased ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views