Tags: Vulcan Tampa and Port Manatee cement terminals and grinding facilities
Vulcan Materials Company announced Thursday that it is selling its cement and concrete businesses in the Florida area to Cementos Argos for $720 million in cash proceeds. The assets, located in Florida and south Georgia, include Vulcan's Newberry, Florida cement plant, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry628 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way421 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter399 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views