Tags: Vulcan transaction
Vulcan Materials Company announced Thursday that it is selling its cement and concrete businesses in the Florida area to Cementos Argos for $720 million in cash proceeds. The assets, located in Florida and south Georgia, include Vulcan's Newberry, Florida cement plant, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views