Tags: Vulcan transaction
Vulcan Materials Company announced Thursday that it is selling its cement and concrete businesses in the Florida area to Cementos Argos for $720 million in cash proceeds. The assets, located in Florida and south Georgia, include Vulcan's Newberry, Florida cement plant, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views