Tags: W.C. Kerr
W is for Weathered Rock An old-school sound test demonstrates the difference between soil, core stones, and solid bedrock. Early in my career, I worked on a project in the northern Virginia province of Piedmont. I was preparing a map and report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)158 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views