Tags: W.C. Kerr
W is for Weathered Rock An old-school sound test demonstrates the difference between soil, core stones, and solid bedrock. Early in my career, I worked on a project in the northern Virginia province of Piedmont. I was preparing a map and report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views