Tags: W.G. Tomko Inc.
Officials in Union Township, Pennsylvania, have filed a lawsuit against W.G. Tomko Inc. for rock mining operations, according to a report from Observer-Reporter.com. The township says Tomko and Missionary Partners is mining in an area where those operations are prohibited, and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1958 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC814 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views