Tags: W.G. Tomko Inc.
Officials in Union Township, Pennsylvania, have filed a lawsuit against W.G. Tomko Inc. for rock mining operations, according to a report from Observer-Reporter.com. The township says Tomko and Missionary Partners is mining in an area where those operations are prohibited, and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views