Tags: W. Norman Smith
Astec Industries Inc.’s President Dr. J. Don Brock has stepped down as president of the company, but he will remain as chief executive officer. Along with Brock’s resignation are the promotions of W. Norman Smith as president and chief operating officer; ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections451 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company362 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations306 Views