Tags: W. Norman Smith
Astec Industries Inc.’s President Dr. J. Don Brock has stepped down as president of the company, but he will remain as chief executive officer. Along with Brock’s resignation are the promotions of W. Norman Smith as president and chief operating officer; ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views