Tags: W. Norman Smith
Astec Industries Inc.’s President Dr. J. Don Brock has stepped down as president of the company, but he will remain as chief executive officer. Along with Brock’s resignation are the promotions of W. Norman Smith as president and chief operating officer; ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views