Tags: W.R. Meadows
W.R. Meadows tech services director passes Construction Specifications Institute Certification Program test
Dianne Carey, director of technical services for W.R. Meadows Inc., passed her Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Certification Program testing. Carey is now a Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT). By being CSI-certified, Carey has developed a conceptual understanding of the entire construction process, ...
W.R. Meadows has launched its new construction company Web site. The Web site has been redesigned to give it a more contemporary feel, including more project photos, a product spotlight for new products, and new social media features, according to W.R. ...
W. R. Meadows and construction chemical provider Gemite Products have formed partnership. Gemite manufactures waterproofing products, and W. R. Meadows is now the exclusive U.S. distributor for these products.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities433 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company407 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule375 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry345 Views