Tags: W.R. Meadows
W.R. Meadows tech services director passes Construction Specifications Institute Certification Program test
Dianne Carey, director of technical services for W.R. Meadows Inc., passed her Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Certification Program testing. Carey is now a Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT). By being CSI-certified, Carey has developed a conceptual understanding of the entire construction process, ...
W.R. Meadows has launched its new construction company Web site. The Web site has been redesigned to give it a more contemporary feel, including more project photos, a product spotlight for new products, and new social media features, according to W.R. ...
W. R. Meadows and construction chemical provider Gemite Products have formed partnership. Gemite manufactures waterproofing products, and W. R. Meadows is now the exclusive U.S. distributor for these products.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year305 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either283 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views