Tags: W.R. Meadows
W.R. Meadows tech services director passes Construction Specifications Institute Certification Program test
Dianne Carey, director of technical services for W.R. Meadows Inc., passed her Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Certification Program testing. Carey is now a Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT). By being CSI-certified, Carey has developed a conceptual understanding of the entire construction process, ...
W.R. Meadows has launched its new construction company Web site. The Web site has been redesigned to give it a more contemporary feel, including more project photos, a product spotlight for new products, and new social media features, according to W.R. ...
W. R. Meadows and construction chemical provider Gemite Products have formed partnership. Gemite manufactures waterproofing products, and W. R. Meadows is now the exclusive U.S. distributor for these products.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve511 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry247 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting186 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky131 Views