Tags: W.W. Clyde
The Copper Hills Constructors (CHC) joint-venture team has been awarded a $114 million construction management/general contractor (CM/GC) contract by the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) for the second segment of the Mountain View Corridor in western Salt Lake County, Granite ...
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) has awarded the Granite Construction -- Copper Hills Constructors (CHC) joint venture team a $106 million construction management/general contractor (CM/GC) contract to build the new Mountain View Corridor freeway, transit and trail system in and around ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1064 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company485 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger417 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register339 Views