Tags: WA270-7 wheel loader
Komatsu’s 28,836-pound WA270-7 wheel loader achieves 10-percent lower fuel consumption compared to its predecessor, the WA250-6, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Powered by a Tier 4 Interim SAA6D107E-2 engine, the loader delivers 149 net horsepower and features Parallel Z-bar loader ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29174 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule134 Views