Komatsu’s 28,836-pound WA270-7 wheel loader achieves 10-percent lower fuel consumption compared to its predecessor, the WA250-6, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Powered by a Tier 4 Interim SAA6D107E-2 engine, the loader delivers 149 net horsepower and features Parallel Z-bar loader ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person495 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views