Komatsu’s 28,836-pound WA270-7 wheel loader achieves 10-percent lower fuel consumption compared to its predecessor, the WA250-6, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Powered by a Tier 4 Interim SAA6D107E-2 engine, the loader delivers 149 net horsepower and features Parallel Z-bar loader ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]449 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views