Komatsu’s 28,836-pound WA270-7 wheel loader achieves 10-percent lower fuel consumption compared to its predecessor, the WA250-6, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Powered by a Tier 4 Interim SAA6D107E-2 engine, the loader delivers 149 net horsepower and features Parallel Z-bar loader ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park139 Views