Tags: Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge
Darin Wiebe of Extreme Concrete Inc. in Linden, Alberta, Canada won Wacker Neuson’s fourth annual Trowel Challenge competition held at the 2012 World of Concrete in Las Vegas, taking home the a customized CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by a ...
Wacker Neuson will host its third annual Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge competition during the World of Concrete on Jan. 18 through Jan. 21 in Las Vegas. The fastest finisher will win a customized Wacker Neuson CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views