Tags: Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge
Darin Wiebe of Extreme Concrete Inc. in Linden, Alberta, Canada won Wacker Neuson’s fourth annual Trowel Challenge competition held at the 2012 World of Concrete in Las Vegas, taking home the a customized CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by a ...
Wacker Neuson will host its third annual Wacker Neuson Trowel Challenge competition during the World of Concrete on Jan. 18 through Jan. 21 in Las Vegas. The fastest finisher will win a customized Wacker Neuson CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views