Tags: Waimea Cinder Pit
Saving a Site in Paradise When West Hawaii Concrete was threatened with possible closure, a non-traditional revenue stream kept it open and in the black. by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor When demand for construction materials slowed, West Hawaii Concrete was faced with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views