Tags: Waimea Cinder Pit
Saving a Site in Paradise When West Hawaii Concrete was threatened with possible closure, a non-traditional revenue stream kept it open and in the black. by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor When demand for construction materials slowed, West Hawaii Concrete was faced with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1677 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1138 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up374 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry318 Views