Tags: Waimea Cinder Pit
Saving a Site in Paradise When West Hawaii Concrete was threatened with possible closure, a non-traditional revenue stream kept it open and in the black. by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor When demand for construction materials slowed, West Hawaii Concrete was faced with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility579 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections465 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company370 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?320 Views