Tags: Waimea Quarry
Saving a Site in Paradise When West Hawaii Concrete was threatened with possible closure, a non-traditional revenue stream kept it open and in the black. by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor When demand for construction materials slowed, West Hawaii Concrete was faced with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success624 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies492 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned416 Views