Tags: Wake Stone Corp.
Despite MSHA’s contrary position, mobile equipment parked on a ‘ready line’ does not necessarily establish that it is “ready” for inspection for purposes of the Mine Act. By Benjamin M. McFarland The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has long taken the ...
Strictly Speaking A recent ALJ decision establishes that the Mine Act’s imposition of ‘strict liability’ on operators is not without its limits. By Ben McFarland Most who are familiar with the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act (Act) are aware that it is ...
TOP 25 Construction Aggregates Producers in the United States Rankings are based on 2009 production data provided to the U.S. Geological Survey. Information courtesy of Jason Christopher Willett, construction aggregates commodity specialist, and Wally Bolen, construction sand and gravel commodity specialist. 1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views