Tags: Wamika Kumar Ada OK
Holcim (US) (www.holcim.us) has named the five recipients of the 28th Annual Gygi and von Wyss Foundation Scholarship, an award open to children of Holcim (US) employees. Winners of this year's scholarship are Christopher Lumpkin, Fort Collins, Colo.; Wamika Kumar, Ada, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views