Brigade Electronics has set up a new subsidiary in Canada to meet growing demand for vehicle safety systems. This latest move enables Brigade to support its customers in the Canadian market more effectively. Canada has an enormous mining industry, and safety ...
On Nov. 13, leaders from Telsmith Inc., Astec Industries, and the city of Mequon, Wis., broke ground for construction of a 33,760-square-foot facility to handle worldwide parts distribution for Telsmith products. The new parts distribution center will be located adjacent to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views