Tags: Warrant Article 3
Citizens in Mount Desert, Maine, this week will vote on quarry regulations at a special town meeting, according to a report from Fenceviewer. The special town meeting, which will take place July 25, was scheduled after residents attending a public hearing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1057 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April596 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts401 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry348 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration332 Views