Tags: Warrant Article 3
Citizens in Mount Desert, Maine, this week will vote on quarry regulations at a special town meeting, according to a report from Fenceviewer. The special town meeting, which will take place July 25, was scheduled after residents attending a public hearing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities422 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views