Tags: Warrant Article 3
Citizens in Mount Desert, Maine, this week will vote on quarry regulations at a special town meeting, according to a report from Fenceviewer. The special town meeting, which will take place July 25, was scheduled after residents attending a public hearing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year278 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views