Tags: Washington Department of Transportation
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Company has been awarded a $22 million contract by the Washington Department of Transportation to replace the Ebey Slough Bridge in Snohomish County. Granite booked the project into backlog during the second quarter of 2010. Scope of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views