Tags: Washington Department of Transportation
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Company has been awarded a $22 million contract by the Washington Department of Transportation to replace the Ebey Slough Bridge in Snohomish County. Granite booked the project into backlog during the second quarter of 2010. Scope of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views