Tags: Washington Department of Transportation
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Company has been awarded a $22 million contract by the Washington Department of Transportation to replace the Ebey Slough Bridge in Snohomish County. Granite booked the project into backlog during the second quarter of 2010. Scope of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views