Tags: Washington State Transportation Secretary Paula Hammond
A local partnership that quickly helped alleviate a sudden traffic snarl on Interstate 5 between Lacey and DuPont in Washington state is now getting national attention, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). A little more than ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views