Tags: Washington Watch
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's proposed $10 billion budget for 2011 would increase spending for high-priority goals such as reducing greenhouse gas emissions, improving water quality, ensuring the safety of chemicals and cleaning up communities, Administrator Lisa Jackson told a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries252 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views