Tags: Washington Watch
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration received harsh criticism from the U.S. Department of Labor's inspector general for failure to properly train 56 percent of journeyman (vs. new) inspectors. The report, released the week of March 29, shows that - ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's proposed $10 billion budget for 2011 would increase spending for high-priority goals such as reducing greenhouse gas emissions, improving water quality, ensuring the safety of chemicals and cleaning up communities, Administrator Lisa Jackson told a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 901 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life492 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views