Tags: waste construction material
Melbourne, Australia-based Alex Fraser Group processes millions of metric tons of waste construction material – such as concrete, asphalt, rock and glass that would traditionally end up as landfill – and turns it into products suitable for reuse as roadbase ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry721 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets499 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant261 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either228 Views