Tags: waste reduction
Public works department develops spec using recycled aggregate, which allows for construction waste — including toilets. Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of ...
The Kenworth Truck Company manufacturing plant in Renton, Wash., received a 2010 Best Workplace for Recycling and Waste Reduction Award from King County’s Solid Waste Division for Kenworth’s outstanding efforts to reduce, reuse and recycle. This is the second consecutive year ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park139 Views