Tags: waste rock
The trek along Route 66 travels through the small towns of Oklahoma. By Bill Langer Today, we depart Quapaw, Okla., and continue our westbound journey along old Route 66. We drive by several mountainous piles of waste rock (referred to as chat) ...
You say tomato, and I say Tuh Mater. By Bill Langer Mater: My name is Mater. Lightning McQueen: Mater? Mater: Yeah, like tuh-mater, but without the “tuh.” From the Pixar/Disney movie ‘Cars’ We resume our journey along Historic Route 66 at Joplin, Mo. Joplin is located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program603 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana419 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas393 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials221 Views