Tags: wasteful government spending
Hundreds of millions of dollars in unspent transportation earmarks would be returned to the federal treasury under a bill introduced July 14 by Rep. Betsy Markey, the Loveland Connection reports. The report notes that the bill drew praise from two government ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views